Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some parts sitting around that I don't think I will be needing. Getting ready to move soon... would rather sell them than move them.

Forks and triples from 2001 SVS with brakes and kevlar brake lines. I must say they are slightly tweaked but not bad at all. Just a few degrees out. Rode it for a year with them like that and only took them off when I got an SRAD front end. $50 plus shipping

SRAD GSXR shock with aftermarket HyperPro spring for a 200lb rider. Good shape. $50 plus shipping.

I think I have a few other things I may add as I dig them up.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be interested in any handlebars...should they be mysteriously dug up! Good luck with the sale!
Thanks. I think I might have some of the S clipons if that is what you are looking for. I will check this evening for those. ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unfortunately, I was somehow expecting your S to have N handlebars...that's partially why was hoping for something "magical" - GLWS either way!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm interested in the shock, how many miles are on it? I'd also be interested in the brake lines if you were willing to separate them from the front end. PM me a shipping quote for ZIP 97330.

Thanks, Jake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts