Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been riding for about 3 weeks and I have to say this is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

2021 sv650 ABS
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

The strap buckle broke and it fell over in the trailer on the way back from the dealer causing a deep scratch on the left bar which was frustrating, but other than that it's been complete bliss.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The white looks sharp with the red frame, very nice combination. Welcome aboard, have fun and ride safe! What part of Texas are you from?

·
Registered
'00 SV650YE03, '08 SV650AK8
52 Posts
Congratulations. Great choice on a first bike. :) If you've not already done so, go sign up for Basic Rider Training. Do it now. Here's a link to a reputable outfit that operates around Austin. Total Rider If you're not near Austin, I'm sure there'll be one near where you live in TX. Be safe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The white looks sharp with the red frame, very nice combination. Welcome aboard, have fun and ride safe! What part of Texas are you from?
Thanks I thought so too. I'm in Johnson county.

Congratulations. Great choice on a first bike. :) If you've not already done so, go sign up for Basic Rider Training. Do it now. Here's a link to a reputable outfit that operates around Austin. Total Rider If you're not near Austin, I'm sure there'll be one near where you live in TX. Be safe.
Thank you I plan on it. That looks like a good class but it's a bit far from me.

I like the white with red frame. The SV is a great bike that will last for a long time.
Thanks I hope so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts