Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got to move again and have a bunch of plastics and other bits still to get rid of as my 2001 project bike will no longer need them. So here's the deal, I'm accepting offers on any and all items listed, plus the cost of shipping. I will be accepting offers until Dec. 4th, items will ship on Dec 7 or 8th from 95054. I am just trying to get rid of this stuff, so if you need it, make an offer. Oh, best to do this by email at [email protected]

Items are in reasonable, though not perfect shape, I've included the best description feel free to ask for more information.

Available items are pictured and listed below.

SOLD Rear left tail fairing - light scratches, most or all mounting tabs are there

SOLD Rear Right tail fairing - light scratches, most or all mounting tabs are in place

Left mirror - light scratches from tip over

Right mirror - good shape

SOLD left triangular body panel - good shape

SOLD right triangular body panel - good shape

SOLD rear tail centre piece - good shape, includes free, preinstalled Metzler elephant sticker

zero gravity double bubble windshield - in good shape, no scratches

SOLD gauge surround - in good shape, includes free and preinstalled SHOEI sticker

SOLD OEM gel seat - in good shape, no rips or tears

OEM passenger seat - in good shape, no rips or tears

SOLD rear grab handle - in good shape

Clear Alternatives integrated taillight with clear lens - in ok shape, the resistors have small wires that are breaking at the base of the resistor, and the leftmost vertical amber LED line does not light. There are about 6 vertical lines per side, only the one is U/S

SOLD seat latch and cable - in good shape, does not include keyed lock, just the latch and wire release

OEM undertray - good shape, BUT cut to fit the Hot Bodies under tail, which has already been sold.

Untitled by highalti2d, on Flickr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts