Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally finished painting and mounting everything up. At first, mounting looks like a nightmare because the bodywork looks too wide and nothing lines up. But, if you just focus on one thing at a time, it's actually pretty easy. Anyway, on to the pics.

Mounted, but not quite finished painting (ran out of paint for the upper fairing, lol)

Finished painting over the weekend:

One of the mounts I had to fabricate (bolted onto radiator and frame slider:

I'm really happy with the outcome. The paint job came out ok coming out of aerosol cans for the paint and clear coat (www.color-rite.com), and especially for this being my first time painting anything like this.

·
Registered
684 Posts
more pics please id like to do the same thing and want to see headlight area,exhaust,underneith etc. thanks in advance it looks great and please post more pics  ;D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Can't tell from the pics, but do you have headlights????

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
styles said:
Whoops, sorry guys. Should have mentioned this is my track bike, no headlight!
Cool time to cut some holes in the frame and make a true ram air system like the Gix. LOL Nice work though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
looks really nice styles! it appears the bodywork fit better than you thought it would. what did you use to fill the tail light/ fender void?
jeff h

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dynagroove said:
looks really nice styles!  it appears the bodywork fit better than you thought it would.  what did you use to fill the tail light/ fender void? 
jeff h
Nothing, that little open section is still there. I probably could've closed it up with something but I got lazy near the end. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts