Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the SV out for a little ride this afternoon. I had thought about riding it to my CLE seminar this AM, but it was 17degF and I decided to take the Accord and go to Micro Center right from the CLE to pick up my new computer. Once I got it set up, it was in the mid 30s and sunny, so I had to take thew SV out for a little spring air. (Um . . it isn't actually spring yet, is it?)

It was so nice to be gliding along, crouched and freezing above the pavement again. Think how much nicer it will be when I can ride for hours without frostbitten fingers! :happy6:

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Funny you should mention it... I'm wearing my riding jacket and headed out for the first ride of the year right now :)
I don't usually park the bikes but I was without medical insurance for a few months.

What kind of computer didya get?

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was so nice to be gliding along, crouched and freezing above the pavement again. Think how much nicer it will be when I can ride for hours without frostbitten fingers! :happy6:

They make heated grips that take care of that problem. I prefer HotGrips.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just got home from my first ride of the year. It is 47 and sunny, the big melt is on. I went riding up to where I work, cleaned and relubed the chain, changed the oil and filter, and put a new Targa undertail kit in. The thing looks great and it felt sooooo good to get out there and ride...........
Everybody have a great weekend.
justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts