Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the bike back yesterday. I was so happy to see my baby! Love the new clutch. Makes a world of difference. As my luck would have it though, it is rainy and nasty here in Houston and I am going out of town for new years so She is back in the garage for now :(

Hope everyone has a GREAT new years!!!!!! BE SAFE :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have really harsh shifting and its nearly impossible to find neutral sometimes. I think i need a new clutch. How many miles did you have on your bike before you got a new clutch?

·
Registered
284 Posts
tyger508 said:
I have really harsh shifting and its nearly impossible to find neutral sometimes. I think i need a new clutch. How many miles did you have on your bike before you got a new clutch?
I agree with the above statement. Try chaning your oil and make sure it's at the correct level...

-josh

·
Registered
216 Posts
+1

I had some trouble getting it into neutral. In fact, I couldn't really do it if I was at a stop.

Fresh oil change fixed it right up!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Well didn't know your bike was away?? But yeah new oils and filters do the trick most of the time since that's what lubes the tranny gears.

Today
Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds around 5 mph.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

Well weather looks fine to me, should be ridding to work today if you ask me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts