Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost two months of watching nice weather and not being able to ride, I finally saved enough money for insurance/registration yesterday. It was like 85 degrees and I got a lovely ride. I got bit by something on my shoulder, but then when I untucked my shirt to use the restroom this little bee (dead thankfully) fell out of my shirt and into the toilet. That was like sweet vindication, you bite me and I will pee on your corpse.

·
Registered
169 Posts
sweet sweet revenge >:D

·
Registered
328 Posts
After almost two months of watching nice weather and not being able to ride, I finally saved enough money for insurance/registration yesterday. It was like 85 degrees and I got a lovely ride. I got bit by something on my shoulder, but then when I untucked my shirt to use the restroom this little bee (dead thankfully) fell out of my shirt and into the toilet. That was like sweet vindication, you bite me and I will pee on your corpse.
That bee vindication story is hilarious, I actually Lol'd a little...welcome back to two wheels man!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice story man, glad you had a nice ride. My wife and I were riding the other day (I ride year round she is very fair weather, ha ha) And I was wearing my glasses not going that fast and my shield was up, she flipped it down (she always does that) so I flipped it back up and about .5 seconds later a big juicy bug slammed me in the face, she almost fell out when I told her what happened. Got to give em a good laugh now and then.;D

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I was going riding, but then I remembered all the homework I have. Stupid class, I want to ride. And yes, the homework is waiting while I waste yet more time typing this. Procrastination ftw!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And then I slacked off from homework to go for a ride, but it was way too hot for me. Think I'll wait until it cools down a little this evening to go for a longer one. Next I am going to tell you all about my lunch and shower, then maybe walking the dog. I'm bored, someone make the sun go down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts