Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hated the swing arm look before, slapped some vinyl on it, love the swing arm look now.

:)

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Wow........ that came out nice.

I bet if you put a black rim strip from Tapeworks on the rim..... it would look even better.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay this is a whole bike shot. I might try to paint it later on but the vinyl was cheap, took like 5mins to put on and if it gets messed up I have plenty to replace it with.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Deff helps take some edge off that big ole rectangle. I may do that to mine, but my swingarm is black so maybe I'll go with body color-matched? Great idea and easy, simple mod that is effective.

Dave

·
Registered
830 Posts
looks sweet. how stable is it? lots of nasty stuff down that close to the road/rubber/brakes. do you think it will peel off?

think i might powdercoat my swingarm soon.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yellow650 said:
looks sweet. how stable is it? lots of nasty stuff down that close to the road/rubber/brakes. do you think it will peel off?

think i might powdercoat my swingarm soon.
Well I did it post chain cleaning, bike wash and chain waxing this morning. However I was breaking in my new rear Z6 with a 220+ mile road trip today where speeds topped out at about 115 and did most highway miles at 70 to 80. So tomorrow I'll have to take a look at it and see if still there, since I got home after dark I didn't really look or thought that It might not be still stuck on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts