Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I used this forum a lot when I was building my bike so big thanks to everyone here for all the knowledge on these bikes. Thought I would sign up and say hello. A few pictures of my first gen scrambler/street tracker build below

Link to full build here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFWtaVwB_I8eLo_ID-cEkbPIMIVZ-ch2C

Where it started, during covid lockdown in my underground parking:

With everything stripped to bare metal before painting:

And a picture of the new subframe & skid plate I'm working on:

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I believe you're on YT aren't you? I feel like I've seen that sanded down swingarm before, didn't you start out in some kind of parking garage?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe you're on YT aren't you? I feel like I've seen that sanded down swingarm before, didn't you start out in some kind of parking garage?
Yep I've been posting my build series there, I'll ad a link to the first post

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, I used this forum a lot when I was building my bike so big thanks to everyone here for all the knowledge on these bikes. Thought I would sign up and say hello. A few pictures of my first gen scrambler/street tracker build below

Link to full build here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFWtaVwB_I8eLo_ID-cEkbPIMIVZ-ch2C

View attachment 56716
View attachment 56715 View attachment 56714

Where it started, during covid lockdown in my underground parking:
View attachment 56722

With everything stripped to bare metal before painting:
View attachment 56723

And a picture of the new subframe & skid plate I'm working on:
View attachment 56717
looking for a new exhaust quite curious on what you did for yours and if you would be willing to fabricate one if that is what you did. Love your videos on the build.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looking for a new exhaust quite curious on what you did for yours and if you would be willing to fabricate one if that is what you did. Love your videos on the build.
@NickB33 thank you

My exhaust is just an aftermarket muffler welded on to the factory exhaust, however if you wanted a full exhaust fabricated I could do that no problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts