Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my SV1000s for a little over a month now and about 1500 miles. Finally feel like the bike is mine and am loving every minute on top of her. :naughty:

Really enjoying this bike like no other I have ridden. Can't wait to put another 1500 miles under my belt

·
Registered
294 Posts
nice looking bike, now if you shortened the cans by 40%, got a solo seat cowl, removed the grab rail, and put on some motosliders, you would be on to something...!!!!

Cheers,

·
Registered
723 Posts
Awesome. Just go ride the thing. The SV can actually be ridden many thousands of mile with no mods at all. Yes, its true, unbelievable, but true.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice looking bike, now if you shortened the cans by 40%, got a solo seat cowl, removed the grab rail, and put on some motosliders, you would be on to something...!!!!
Not too sure how my girlfriend would feel if I deleted her seat and thing to hold onto ;D

The girl (the bike that is) has got plenty of mods currently (helis, corbin seat, 'n' style pegs, flush mount turn signals, yoshi slip ons, and fender elim). Wouldn't mind shorter cans since the current ones were cheap off ebay and are slightly dinged up. I really can't complain though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts