Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I love it! Its the most amazing sound i have ever heard on a v-twin! i love burping the throttle at idle, that a great sound! and i can even notice a Lil more pep in the girl! i had the dealership install it cause of ins reasons, and they shimmed the carbs just right for our crappy reformulated gas we got here! 3 shims? and a Lil messing with the pilot screws and shes all good!

I LOVE IT! ;D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good to hear it finally arrived.
now get out there and ride one gear lower than necessary for the next couple of hundred miles! ;D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damo said:
Good to hear it finally arrived.
now get out there and ride one gear lower than necessary for the next couple of hundred miles! ;D
i have been! i love the sound! all my friends are jealous! they are starting to want a v-twin for them selves! im slowly turning them ;D

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey i know this is an old topic but its not for me... :p is that 2 shims on top of the stock shim or is that in place of the stock one... all the help would be great.

thanks in advance
chad

·
Registered
119 Posts
:) I plan to get one as well. Walker said no remapping is needed for my '04 naked. I'd love a Staintune, but I need tires as well- going with Z6's. By the time I'm through with all the accessories, bags, clothes, centerstand, tires, muffler- I could buy a slightly used Xt225! Oh well.

Enjoy the sound. Can't wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts