Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Fi International Restriction Kits

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Spierings 
#1 ·
Well lads ,

Have one of those in my SV at the moment, throttle stop and (??) Inlet blades (??) just wondering if it were to be takin out would there be any re-mapping or changing of the fueling have to be done, because im thinkin theres a full power ECU in it so wouldnt it just rectify itself?

#2 ·
The FI international kit is aload of crap.
At the moment your bike will be running rich, probably a tiny bit down on power and poor mpg in comparison.
When you take it out, the bike will be running as it should, you've got a full power ECU, and with no intake restriction it will run perfect.

So to answer your question no, no re-mapping needed as at the moment the kit is making you run rich because your ECU is running the standard map.

#3 ·
Well lads ,

Have one of those in my SV at the moment, throttle stop and (??) Inlet blades (??) just wondering if it were to be takin out would there be any re-mapping or changing of the fueling have to be done, because im thinkin theres a full power ECU in it so wouldnt it just rectify itself?
In my country the only restiction is a other ECU on a FI sv650. There is no throttle stop / inlet blades.
To get it on full power you only need a full power ECU.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.