Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Considering selling my 2003 SV650. It has the scratches and occasional surface corrosion of a well-loved 15 year old bike, but runs great. Odometer reads 40,930 miles but actual is a little higher from riding it between when the speedo sensor gave out until I replaced it.

Mods include:
Stainless steel front brake lines
Suburban Machinery 2 handlebars with bar end mirrors
GSXR 1000 shock (had to cut the battery box to get it to fit)
Rebuilt forks - emulators, springs and oil for 175# rider
Integrated tail lights but I also have rear directionals, for extra visibility.
Frame Sliders
Tank Grips
GP Shift pattern, which I can switch back if you prefer

Comes with:
Rear stand
Givi windscreen
Barkbusters Storm handguards (these have to be mounted upside down because of the SM2 bars, but still block the wind just fine)
Service Manual
Magnetic tank bag

Price is fairly firm because otherwise my budget for a new bike doesn't work and I'll just keep riding this one.

Pictures are at the Facebook Marketplace post:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2193066767370664

If I get full asking price I'll include my trailer. It's a single-bike trailer built from a Harbor Freight 40x48 trailer - comes with loading ramp. Light weight, you can tow it with any vehicle.

·
Registered
180 Posts
SOLD. I got close to asking price for a bike with over 40,000 miles, so i should be happy, right? And they guy I sold it to seemed like a nice kid, and I'm happy he gets to join the SV family. I've experienced buyer's remorse before, but this is the first time I've had seller's remorse. I was kind of hoping I didn't get any serious offers and could justify keeping it around, maybe as a track-only bike I don't worry about crashing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts