Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay all,

Been a while. kids...work...blah blah.

So!!!! Thinking of selling my bike Not sure at all but i think the likely buyer would track it.

2002 SvS. Lowers (one has a rash from a 2kph slide) 43K kms. I have owned it since 11k kms.
Full synth entire time. Just got valve clearances done. All good. not one issue in entire time.

2004 GSXR 4 pots

Gold valves and matching progressive springs and changed oil to 5w (about 2 years ago)

Elka 3 click bought from here about 2 years ago. Both done by Ryan from Riders Choice/Condor. (190 lb rider in gear)

Braided front lines.

Two Bros Carbon slipon.

Real Pazzo shorties.

Steering Stabilizer (not the normal ones you usually find...made briefly by a company which makes them for Dirt bikes mostly...goes into the lower triple underside....) i can get the name. works great. They stopped making them a while ago. but still serviceable and all that.

New front (steel) and rear (aluminum) factory pitch sprockets and oring chain last year. Nice chain.

One season on PP2CT's. Still look great and even pitch all around.

Upgraded the RR to the CBR 1000 one.

Undertail. Flush mounts (which are not great but look decent and work).

Again...the dump was turning at 2kph in an intersection where a cement truck had just puked out a few dozen liters of diesel. Just slipped like on butter. Tank was replaces. Upper right replaced. The lower i just left with a touch of rash on it.

Thoughts?

d

·
Registered
484 Posts
You would make more by parting the bike out. Dibs on the RR and clutch lever

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle - I can't believe my iPhone can use a Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts