Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
That first vid is cool. Too bad most of those guys aren't even wearing a mesh jacket.
Hopefully they have some knee protectors underneath them there jeans.
Is that what self confidence looks like....?
Or is it _______ ?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I love this video - the song is amazing and gets me pumped to go ride:) What vids get you pumped to ride?
Yeah, this vid really gets me pumped up too.

Pumped up to roll down the freeway in straight-line pack of dozens of riders while we p*ss off a bunch of motorists who will then associate that behavior with any bike that has pointy shiny plastics then pass legislation against them.

Yeah, great vid!

You know, normally I don't post anything that might be construed as 'high and mighty' but this is not the kind of "riding" I like to do. Moreover, this type of high-visibility stunting is just really bad press for the sport.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Yeah, this vid really gets me pumped up too.

Pumped up to roll down the freeway in straight-line pack of dozens of riders while we p*ss off a bunch of motorists who will then associate that behavior with any bike that has pointy shiny plastics then pass legislation against them.

Yeah, great vid!

You know, normally I don't post anything that might be construed as 'high and mighty' but this is not the kind of "riding" I like to do. Moreover, this type of high-visibility stunting is just really bad press for the sport.
I didn't want to mention any of that but I thought of it as well.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I didn't want to mention any of that but I thought of it as well.
Seriously, I hate to come off douchey (well, not really) but yeah. Nobody likes to be preached at.

If "stunting" like that didn't risk my rights as a motorcyclist, I wouldn't give a sh*t.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Yep, nothing gets me as pumped for riding as watching squids..............oh, wigger squids.......thats even better :/

·
Registered
802 Posts
They must save some big rubber on their front tires doing that. A wheelie is cool and everything but doing it on the freeway? Doing it with a bunch of other riders behind you that will get F'd up if you fall? A little to 18ish for me. (sorry for all of you mature 18 yr olds)
Never the less, it's their bike and their lives. Just don't do it when I have my family in the car and you pull that s h i t next me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hahaha omg wigger squids. i chow main fur-reo du. :rolleyes: i think its cool to see stunts and total control bits o goodness, but the whole "you drive a rocket?" comes around too much. people associate plastics with d baggery from stuff like this, making us all look bad. ho hum. takes all kinds, right?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts