Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a bike ride out to one of my favorite areas to explore and photograph. Twin Arrows, AZ and Two Guns, AZ. Heres some neat pictures of the area. Its mainly photos of stuff and not to many bike pics but if your ever riding through az on 1-40E stop and check out this area. about 100 miles round trip from my home. I love coming here and relaxing and just chilling, its kinda a hills have eyes type of area but i love it for some reason. most poeple wont go especially local native americans do to numerous rumored "curses" and it is the site of several murders, popular area for wierdos and the site of a old native american masacare. witch there is a "death cave" but i wont go near it alone. there is alot of native american shrines and stuff out side the entrance whitch is in canyon diablo and uaslly one or two old natives hanging out around it praying or doing something. these are a small sample there are about 15-20 structures in the area all in simular distress.

a little info: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/AZ-TwoGuns.html
http://www.doney.net/aroundaz/route66/twinarrows.htm

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my luggage is Dowco Value Series, there cheap under a hundred bucks. They fit great and i think they look ok on the bike they arnt the biggest things on the market i wouldnt mind a larger tailbag but they work great for a weekender or if you pack light they are fine i have used them on several week long camping trips.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
i would love to get some pictures with my ranchero or something in front of that gas station/pump. looks like a very interesting area.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Great pics, is there anything populated near this area or is it in the middle of nowhere and nothing nearby at all?

Looks straight out of Resident Evil: Extinction (yeah, I watched that movie)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its pretty much out in the middle of no where, closest town is 30 miles either way. it all borders the interstate but is behind cconcrete walls and barriers but there are holes where you can drive a car or a bike through. but it deff would be a while for someone to find ya if ya wnet mising out here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts