Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what? Phuck it all. I look dman cool when I'm on a motorcycle. Much cooler than the douche in the M3 and cooler than the dude with the small pee-pee in the Hummer.

I'm a bad-ASS on my bike and cagers can just suck it..

It is all about the ride but I just had the above epiphany on my ride in this morning.

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
I got called Mad Max once.

Here's the scene:

Me, dismounting at a gas pump. Black jacket, helmet, knee/shin guards/ boots.

Bedliner painted bike.

Two dudes walk past. One looks at me and says, "Dude, I would not wanna **** with you."

"Why not?"

"Because you look like Mad Max!"

I got a kick out of that one.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey man I drove an M3! It was an old one though ('95), the good kind.

I traded it to my dad for his Ducati. He's got the money that needs to go into the car to make it the track beast I always wanted it to be. I love that car though, so don't hate!

Lots of douches in the newer ones.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'm vastly more attractive sitting on my bike then when not. :(

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you ok Silver?

Of course you're cooler.

Do you think women ask to go for rides in a hummer? ;)
I'm not OK. It's Friday and I'm spent. Friday is pizza and beer night for that very reason. My sanity will return around Sunday/Monday and the whole cycle begins again.

The only time Hummer should be in the same sentence as woman is as a verb. All other times (with or without the presence of the word woman) Hummer should be ommited.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I look like 10 lbs of s--- stuffed into a 5 lb leather sack.

Coolness is amplified by leather.

I was at a party the other night, and I saw a guy wearing a leather jacket, and I thought, 'That is cool.' Like 10 minutes later, I saw a guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, 'That is not cool.' That's when I realized cool is all about leather sleeves. -Demetri Martin

·
Registered
214 Posts
Coolness is amplified by leather.
“I saw a guy at a party wearing a leather jacket and I thought, ‘That is cool.’ But then I saw another guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, ‘That is not cool’. Then I figured it out: ‘Cool’ is all about leather sleeves.” -- Demetri Martin

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
“I saw a guy at a party wearing a leather jacket and I thought, ‘That is cool.’ But then I saw another guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, ‘That is not cool’. Then I figured it out: ‘Cool’ is all about leather sleeves.” -- Demetri Martin
Jumped the gun without reading the post? Demetri's new show is hilarious.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Rock out Silvers. People don't stop what they're doing to stare at Beamer drivers, but they sure will for a biker. Not everyone can ride a bike, but any d'bag can buy a Beamer.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
I'm vastly more attractive sitting on my bike then when not. :(
and that is REALLY saying something! ;)

So what about letter jackets? ;D

Rock out Silvers. People don't stop what they're doing to stare at Beamer drivers, but there sure will for a biker. Not everyone can ride a bike, but any d'bag can buy a Beamer.
what's up with the name change?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Rock out Silvers. People don't stop what they're doing to stare at Beamer drivers, but they sure will for a biker. Not everyone can ride a bike, but any d'bag can buy a Beamer.
Any d-bag can buy a bike too :p and at least try to ride it. I've seen it plenty of times. I had a 'friend' (fellow member in a band) who bought one of the big CC Ninjas as his first bike (before I was into motorcycling, so I'm not sure what exactly it was). He crashed it like 3 times in 3 months, and kept wearing around his tattered gear and jeans because he thought it made him look cool. He also dropped his friend's bike a few days before he got his own.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Any d-bag can buy a bike too :p and at least try to ride it. I've seen it plenty of times. I had a 'friend' (fellow member in a band) who bought one of the big CC Ninjas as his first bike (before I was into motorcycling, so I'm not sure what exactly it was). He crashed it like 3 times in 3 months, and kept wearing around his tattered gear and jeans because he thought it made him look cool. He also dropped his friend's bike a few days before he got his own.
Very true. At least with bikes though it's usually a self correcting problem. :p

1 - 20 of 56 Posts