Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 sv650s (blue) and i am thinking of getting lower fairings for it, I like the ones from www.twowheeljunkie.com, my question is since the ones on the webpage are for 03+ they come to match the stock paint they say, So is the blue paint the same for all the years or does it change, i would hate to buy them only to have them not match, I know i could get the official suzuki lower fairing, but the custom ones from twowheel look TIGHHHHHTTT. any insite for this noob would be great.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Check out the skarkskinz. You can see pics of mine in the link in my signature. IMO, the 2Wheel Junkie ones don't look as good as the Skarksinz.

BTW, change your aviatar - let's keep this site clean.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
there are many options for aftermarket fairings, in addition to the OEM ones. do a search on this board and on google for sv fairings - you'll be surprised at what you find.

fwiw, the owner of 2wj is also the big boss of this board.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stranger said:
there are many options for aftermarket fairings, in addition to the OEM ones. do a search on this board and on google for sv fairings - you'll be surprised at what you find.

fwiw, the owner of 2wj is also the big boss of this board.
so that might explain why there are so may sv650 aftermarket parts available there.??????????

03-SV650RR said:
Check out the skarkskinz. You can see pics of mine in the link in my signature. IMO, the 2Wheel Junkie ones don't look as good as the Skarksinz.

BTW, change your aviatar - let's keep this site clean.
sorry for the avatar dude thought it was funneh will change thou, didn;t mean to offend u

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
As far as im aware the 2wheeljunkie fairings are unpainted, and you need to buy both the upper and lower together. the only prepainted lowers that work with the uppers are only from Suzuki and JMV lowers.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Novadesigns said:
As far as im aware the 2wheeljunkie fairings are unpainted, and you need to buy both the upper and lower together. the only prepainted lowers that work with the uppers are only from Suzuki and JMV lowers.
yep i am looking at the JMV concept lower fairings, i am just concerned if the paint will match

1 - 6 of 6 Posts