Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a used SV650 with no fairings. Based on the used market and my criteria, the best bet is a plain old 650, but down the road I'd like to add some fairings. Where do I buy those? The SV650 I'm looking at already has the front fairings with windshield and around the headlamp. So, it is really for the side and lower fairings. How much work is it to install these? Do they come pre-painted, pre-drilled, ready to mount? Can someone post some actual product links?

Will the same fairings work for the S and non-S other than the headlamp stuff, of course?

Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since you have a naked version, you can bolt on a belly pan without having to buy anything else. Adding "S" fairings will require much more work (new clip-ons, headlights, etc.). Some do and some dont come prepainted and/or pre-drilled.

Search for "yellow nudist" or " ronlarimer" for a pics of their bikes. They have one of the nicest naked SV' s I've seen. They both have 2nd gens though.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you some links of places I can buy this stuff? Or that provide more information about what prep work needs to be done?
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts