Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it started snowing again today. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

can you americans spare some nukes? Drop them on the north west territories please.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Algore was wrong!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
can you americans spare some nukes? Drop them on the north west territories please.
We probably could, but then that would just cause radioactive snow....on the up side your tires would really glue to the road...

And if it makes you feel any better, it's 75 degrees here and sunny and I can't ride because I got checked out for some hip and knee pain and got banned from riding for two weeks so I can heal up.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Al Gore killed a baby. I heard that somewhere.
Algore eats babies, and even worse, he dint even turn off all the lights at his mansion for earth hour! :mad:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We probably could, but then that would just cause radioactive snow....on the up side your tires would really glue to the road...

And if it makes you feel any better, it's 75 degrees here and sunny and I can't ride because I got checked out for some hip and knee pain and got banned from riding for two weeks so I can heal up.
thats fine by me, I'm noticing a real lack of mutants up here anyways.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
thats fine by me, I'm noticing a real lack of mutants up here anyways.
Well my old boss was in charge of a nuke facility and he filled me in on a fun little fact. If we were to fire an ICBM towards Russia/Middle East, parts of it would land in Canada due to the multi stage system. They did the math one day and realized a lot of those parts would land in neighborhoods. Maybe I can make a call and see if a test fire could "fall a little short".

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
No snow here. But only like 3 days of sunshine in the past 2 weeks. I hate rain. :(

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
76 and sunny tomorrow - think I'm gonna go watch the Blue Angels.......

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
They are talking 7 to 14 inches of the white crap here on Sunday. Then it's supposed to be mid 50's the next week. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts