Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, but if you were going to choose between the two, which would you choose and why? Years from '93-'97.

Michael

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
personally i'd get a gixxer 750 of the same years to street fight and perhaps put a hopped up 1100 engine in out crap i've said to much :-X

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

some thing like that would be a sick fighter if I had 2k right now i'd be going to pick it up.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Why those two bikes? Why not anymore options? What kind on riding style? First bike?

I had an F2 and an F3, and have ridden those ZX6's.... but I want some answers before I say a word ;D

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Nudist said:
Why those two bikes?  Why not anymore options?  What kind on riding style?  First bike?

I had an F2 and an F3, and have ridden those ZX6's.... but I want some answers before I say a word  ;D
i'll answer my reason for a pre 96 gixxer 750. simple its cheap and i love that frame. they look sweet street fighted.

·
Registered
606 Posts
It's a push, go for the best maintained one you find.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just looking for a CHEAP 2nd bike for myself. I'm not streetfightin either one.
I've found a good '93 ZX6E that needs a some work (nothing major) for $600. It would give me enough left over to repair it.
I would like a Gixxer 600, but can't find any that are good priced.

Michael

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anybody got an opinion? I also found a 1996 CBR 600 F3. It's only got 6K on it, and only needs the front lower fairings and reartail fairings. I really like this bike as it's got no mechanical problems and would be easy to get road worthy again. All for $1000.

Michael

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
WaRider said:
Anybody got an opinion?  I also found a 1996 CBR 600 F3.  It's only got 6K on it, and only needs the front lower fairings and reartail fairings.  I really like this bike as it's got no mechanical problems and would be easy to get road worthy again.  All for $1000.

Michael
i'd say go for the f3 then hondas are really durable. imo and from my experience.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I really like the look of the F3. Here's a pic...

Michael

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
if i were you i wouldn't even bother getting the tail plastic i'd leave it like that and try to pass it off as a ducati ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Na, that's just a little too naked for me! ;) I deffinately would leave off the front fairings though! I'd just rattle can the rear pieces flat black and call her good!!

Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.