Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just about got all the pieces together to get my bike together, using the F3 front end and wheel, so I was looking on ebay and saw a rear wheel for a CBR F2, listed as also fitting an F3, I put a ridiculously low bid in and won the wheel.

So I check at work today and the part number for the rim itself doesn't show as being an F3 part, but the disc, sprocket and cush drive show being interchangeable. is there really a difference in the rim? it looks the same, white 5 spoke, anyone know from experience? my intention is to get the spacer kit from TWF, and use this wheel on my 04 SV. any input appreciated :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for me the point of using the wheel is to match the front one, if its the same width as stock Im happy. Im just looking for the 5 spoke wheel. Sounds encouraging, thanks jimdaddy.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Buy the five inch wheel.

There are plenty of them out there and it opens up options.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Recieved wheel today, its 5 " wide, must be an F3 wheel after all, the guy was selling it for a friend who bought em used and didnt use em, so I guess I can up the tire size a bit if I want to.

thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just looked and found several.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just paid 31 dollars for one that looks like it has about 3000 miles on it, nearly perfect. there were several advertised as F3 wheels when I lloked, like i said I thought I bid on an F2 wheel and it ended up being 5" wide. ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts