Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Everyone was wrong in that video. The riders should have either pulled over or hauled ass to get ahead of him instead of continuing to antagonize him. They are VERY lucky their macho games didn't land someone in the hospital or worse. A bike is NO match for a car. The driver of the car deserves a savage beating for his wanton disregard for human life.

Seriously, what the fu<k is wrong with people (directed at the bikers and the car driver)???

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Everyone was wrong in that video. The riders should have either pulled over or hauled ass to get ahead of him instead of continuing to antagonize him. They are VERY lucky their macho games didn't land someone in the hospital or worse. A bike is NO match for a car. The driver of the car deserves a savage beating for his wanton disregard for human life.

Seriously, what the fu<k is wrong with people (directed at the bikers and the car driver)???
+1, I was thinking the same.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Man, that video contained all kinds of unfortunate human beings.
The car driver was pulled over at the end and busted(for drugs, apparently). I wonder if its because someone called him in?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Granted the cager was a total douche and should be beaten with a tire iron, all parties are at fault for driving like complete tards with no regards to how easy someone could have been killed.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I call those goons "hotheads"

If it were me as soon as he acted like a dip**** i would memorize the plate and back off.

They wanted vengance and wanted to flex in front of him. This is a great example of why you shouldnt retaliate against someone thats pissing you off. sometimes there bat **** crazy.

bikers aside, the guy should be beaten to near death with a tire iron, then dragged behind his own car and covered in salt. No ******* reason to swerve into bikes and try to make them crash. again another hot head trying to flex muscle. he could have done the same thing, just back off and give it up.

What started all of it i dont know, in the begining i didnt see anything the bikers did wrong, maybe i missed it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm sorry, but by the voice of the guy with the camera.. WE can all tell what type of "people" these are..

if you don't.

they are the: "I'ma gangsta I'ma bust yo' azz homie" kinda guys.. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy in the car they had a "Beef" with. if you catch my drift..

The video is cut, to not show the "before" and "after" I wanna see the uncut version to see what happen BEFORE and AFTER. because you can make anyone look like an hero with a simple snip here and snip there...

·
Registered
545 Posts
This video shows probably one of the worst ways to handle this from both sides, especially with a group of riders around.

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
Buncha' idiots.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
The video is cut, to not show the "before" and "after" I wanna see the uncut version to see what happen BEFORE and AFTER. because you can make anyone look like an hero with a simple snip here and snip there...
I understand what you are saying, but none of them looked like a hero. The stupid part is why DIDN'T the bikers submit the video to the police? :dontknow: That driver should have been brought up on driving charges as well as drug charges.

Guess it really doesn't matter. What WE should all take away from this is retaliation does NOT work out in our favor. Next time you have a close call and want to catch and flip off that driver, give this video a second thought and let it go. You will ride a lot more happy miles if you learn to do that.

·
Registered
968 Posts
good lord. certainly the driver of the car would have been busted eventually. but the persistant heckling could have easily led to someone most likely dying, like around the 1:57 mark. this is an excellent example of both parties pushing thier luck, more so the motorcyclists since they are on two wheels and all.

as im watching this i couldn't help but giggle during the whole thing because of the exuberant amount of stupidity evidenced there. call me cold hearted, but i kind of hoped one of those morons got cleaned out by the car. whatever would/could have happened to either party would have been well deserved.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I didn't see the riders do anything warranting the car driver's actions, maybe I missed it but I have a hard time faulting the riders.

I deal with this daily and you really have to learn to just turn the other cheek and get out of dodge. A guy in a civic this morning almost nipped my rear tire because he didn't want to wait to merge on the bqe. A big burly guy in a van next to me starts screaming at him and tells me to crack his window with my glove. I shrugged and got out.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
You know, if someone is that willing to purposefully try to run you over, just get the plate number and back off. You know you have video. There's no reason to escalate the situation.

In Car VS Bike, Bike loses. You're just not on equal footing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You know, if someone is that willing to purposefully try to run you over, just get the plate number and back off. You know you have video. There's no reason to escalate the situation.

In Car VS Bike, Bike loses. You're just not on equal footing.
Exactly. I'll never understand why someone on a 450lb bike thinks they stand a chance against a 3500+lb vehicle.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I'm sorry, but by the voice of the guy with the camera.. WE can all tell what type of "people" these are..

if you don't.

they are the: "I'ma gangsta I'ma bust yo' azz homie" kinda guys.. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy in the car they had a "Beef" with. if you catch my drift..

you have hit the nail on the head.
but these were not real gangsters, or the guns would have been out. (then again, maybe they were, i'd also like to see the before/after.)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts