Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i have been putting alot of posts us. im sorry. but does anyone have a devil or two brothers racing exhaust? i am pretty sure that i am going with one of them. any suggestions, or reviews on them would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
I originally planned on getting a high mount Leo, but I dunno know. I'm not too fond of the way it mounts to the subframe. I'm starting to dig the Devil more and more though, but 400+ just for a slip on is eating me inside. I might end up going with an M4 stainless high mount, although I'd really like to get a CF pipe. Decision decisions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard a micron full system. the only system that i have heard on a sv650 actually. it looks awesome, but they are way to quiet for my taste. the devil and two brothers are supposed to be loud and they both look good. everyone on this site recommends leo vince but everyone says they are so expensive. actually they are less than a yosh, and micron. but i dont like the way they look

G

·
Lionel said:
I originally planned on getting a high mount Leo, but I dunno know. I'm not too fond of the way it mounts to the subframe. I'm starting to dig the Devil more and more though, but 400+ just for a slip on is eating me inside. I might end up going with an M4 stainless high mount, although I'd really like to get a CF pipe. Decision decisions.
what is wrong with mount?

·
Registered
7 Posts
depending on what year your sv is, body work and frame color, thats how i justified my choice, i have an 05 blue S model, so i went with an M4 carbon fibre standard mount, looks and sounds amazing

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I'm torn between the two brothers that i can find on ebay for just over 400, or the M4...both standard mount, carbon fiber exhausts (blue '05 svs, with other CF goodies). I just wish I could get a true sound test...the two brothers would be abotu 40 bucks more...but I've heard really good things from people I know about two brothers. I've also heard good about M4 from people on here...I wish someone has heard them in person and could tell me their thoughts on both. Sound wise...I'd like louder than stock obviously, but which is louder...M4 or Two Bro's...(I'm assuming both qualities of sound are good with these brands, so next choice for me was which is louder)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts