Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I know it's wrong and bad for the motorcycle to make it shoot flames. I have an SFV 650 gladius from 2009. I've seen many videos of SV650's shooting flames. But my friend has an R6 that shoots 3 foot flames and it looks really cool. I currently have a slip on exhaust and the stock cat on it, and it isn't even that loud. Hypothetically speaking, is it possible to make it shoot flames???? Does anyone else have one that does it?

·
Super Moderator
8,604 Posts
Flames out the back is lame.

You need to be more aggressive.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Beware, you might not be the only one armed ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have an 09’ Gladdy as well. I want to preface what I say with: I do not have flames coming out of my exhaust. However, the previous owner of my bike took the cat off and threw a 2 brothers exhaust on it. He also placed a K and N air filter so I am sure it is running very lean. I wouldn’t doubt with a bit of added fuel via a local tuner or maybe even a power commander I could get it to do so. But that would cost 100s for me to do with very little change in performance. But in your case you would have to get the cat off for sure. You could try leaving the OEM filter on as to not lean out your bike too much to see if you could get some raw fuel into the exhaust. Just know that if you do decat it is going to be significantly louder. I believe black widow makes a full system but you could always make your own (this is what my previous owner did). And if you have the gall to run it without a slip on with a full exhaust and a tune I’d be shocked if you couldn’t get it to shoot flames!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts