Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so Im in the market for an exhaust, I would like to get a full system but they are price and some of them look less then good. Of what Ive seen so far I really would like to get either an M4 or a yosh full system, but man those exhausts are expensive, so that leads me to a slip on which Im not really sure what to think, yosh makes a nice looking slip on that matchs the stock pipe good but how much of a difference over a slip on and a full system? Also if you know of any places to get exhausts cheap or know of any other good looking affordable options please post up on here, PS. my bike is an 01 SVS.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Personally I have a D&D, the only other pipe I would think about is an M4.

Full system or slip on, go M4 over Yosh. The sound is better and gains on full M4 system are better.

Yosh sounds better on an I4 bike, IMO.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Remus make some nice slip-ons and are of an excellent quality with a great note. I've had mine for over 15 000 miles and not had to repack it once.

A plug here for Staintune pipes as well. Very high quality stainless steel, mechanical baffles (no repacking - ever), a removeable restrictor for noise tests and good priceing. Naturally they sound very good too.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Contact your Rally sponsor www.talladegacyclesales.com

Call and ask for Ron. He became an authorized M4 dealer just for me. He got my full system alot cheaper than my cheapest internet price. Maybe he could do the same for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts