For no evident reason.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
SHUT UP, and get me another coffee.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Quarter close is coming and I'm up to my ass with people who think their @#$!! problem is the only one that deserves my time. And none of those types have the time to phase their question correctly, in one contact.

Exit question: When I'm extra cranky how would you tell?

P.S. Libya has nothing to do with anything. move along. nothing to see.

·
Super Moderator
8,914 Posts
:angry5: :angry1: :violent1::mad::angry4: :argue: :boxing::cussing::bruce:

OK, now I feel better. ;D

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I had little sleep and my boss is stressed and when he's stressed he doesn't communicate properly, if at all, and that causes more crankiness.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
SOME? days?

Man up, you slacker!

#$%^@& underachievers.
I'm a believer in positive thinking. I try to see the best in people.

So yes, SOME people today really pissed me off. If everyone pissed me off I'd have to run around kicking everyone in the dick. I would get nothing done!

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
BaB--

She'd have to woman up.
Well there is that. Wonder what the proper gender analog would be. (just glad I didn't use "sack-up". I can't tap dance away that fast anymore)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Well there is that. Wonder what the proper gender analog would be. (just glad I didn't use "sack-up". I can't tap dance away that fast anymore)
You know, I don't think there really is anything equivalent because there's no similar macho culture attitude as there is with men.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know, I don't think there really is anything equivalent because there's no similar macho culture attitude as there is with men.
"Time to pull on your big-girl panties" maybe?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts