Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Yep. Mildly unfunny.
Even in the move The Fly you had to teleport naked. Nothing dead will go, okay. Living tissues only folks and those are the rules, now stop all this nonsense and just get with the temporal mechanics program.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Even in the move The Fly you had to teleport naked. Nothing dead will go, okay. Living tissues only folks and those are the rules, now stop all this nonsense and just get with the temporal mechanics program.

Isn't hair dead cell matter (at least the parts that are external)?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

Then please explain how a terminator can teleport or time travel....I'm pretty sure that arnold was a machine in that movie...

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
So, if its living flesh only, how the **** does a robot transport?
Then please explain how a terminator can teleport or time travel....I'm pretty sure that arnold was a machine in that movie...
Well it's was living tissue surrounding the metal endoskeleton to fool the skynet molecular matter antimatter deconstructors. Something about the bioelectric field the body generates allows it to work correctly. Look I haven't built a dam time machine to travel back in time but when you time travel you have to go naked. Okay those are the rules, either you follow them or you look like this pig lizard.
==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPND-I2_1dk

Had Jason not taken his shirt ripped off the field his exposed skin generates wouldn't have been enough to allow him to transport with out ending up like the pig lizard. Those are the rules.

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts