120 Posts
Did you see the reserve price? $3500!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SVnaKidRider said:
random showed me this the other day...
we were woundering what the f**k he hit....
thats what i thought.....that front wheel is fucked up!

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Just gettin' broke in!

Seriously, whatever happened to taking it easy for the first little bit?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Somebody email him, ask him what he hit...

·
Registered
39 Posts
"I crashed it into the wall in a parking lot, while trying to park it."

:eek: That's some special parking mojo he's got there. :-\

·
Registered
394 Posts
"I crashed it into the wall in a parking lot, while trying to park it."
That's the same response I got. That guy has some pretty high speed parking habits to do that much damage.

-WhiteMtnCruiser

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
In some parts you could buy that bike in almost perfect condition for that price($3500).

The price it's at now is, I guess, reasonable.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
He'd probably have more luck if the description was "I'm a f*cking retard. Buy my bike please. P.S. I'm whipped too."

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Ivan said:
Nah; let's not be too harsh on him. I think riding a new bike home, or at least for the first 100 miles, can be the most difficult part of owning a bike. The tires, especially, are so slick; I almost crashed my bike getting onto a cement highway ramp. The front tire tucked in a bit at almost no lean angle and I heard that "krrrsshhhh" sound. And then, of course, you are trying to get used to the nuances of all the controls. Also, the fuel injection is quite frightening in its rapid response compared to EPA regulated carbs.

On second thought he's a [email protected] moron who should be shot for bashing up such a beautiful bike. I hope his wife doesn't give him sex for a year.
You had me goin until your second thought. I learned on a GZ250, bought my SV, had Regular_Joe ride it home, where it sat for another month or two until I was confident enough to get on it. Pure bliss.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts