Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a full M4 system, race mount, with sv1000 snorkel and adjusted the TPS, but now it is running erratically on warm up. Any suggestions? (I live and ride above 7000 feet)

I am thinking of checking TPS again of course, but could it be just too lean? (It now pops on decel, never did before)

PS- Does techclusion supply suggested settings or do you "have" to dyno. This product seems to make more sense than a PCIII but.... (and you can use it on another bike if you sell yours, which I do all the damn time. This is my 4thSV!

thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, you need to remap it. With techlusion or PCIII, wathever...
Just remap it.

I dunno anything about tech, but with the PCIII you have those Tuning Centers, they´ll set it properly for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
its actually probably your TPS setting. Mine did the same thing when i was adjusting it. Its pretty sensative so u may need to readjust it and it will smooth back out

·
Registered
56 Posts
With your mods, and the high altitude, adjusting the fuel maps would be beneficial anyway. I was talking to some guys at my local suzuki when I was shopping for a full system (later decided to just modify the stock exhaust) and they said that they could remap my bike for $130. Might be worth asking your local dealership...

André

1 - 4 of 4 Posts