Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/Oct/051031v.htmIn the worst-kept secret in AMA racing, Eric Bostrom is now with Yamaha. The bad new is that The Boss will not be running in Superbikes. He'll be in Formula Crap and Supersuck. Come on people. Slap some slicks on tha R1-LE and let him see what he can do. The current class structure in AMA is an utter travesty. Some of the best riders in the paddock are prevented from showing their racecraft in the premier class and that's a damn shame.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
arimichael said:
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/Oct/051031v.htmIn the worst-kept secret in AMA racing, Eric Bostrom is now with Yamaha. The bad new is that The Boss will not be running in Superbikes. He'll be in Formula Crap and Supersuck. Come on people. Slap some slicks on tha R1-LE and let him see what he can do. The current class structure in AMA is an utter travesty. Some of the best riders in the paddock are prevented from showing their racecraft in the premier class and that's a damn shame.
wait wait let me get this straight, you think the SUPER MLADEN race is better than Formula Crap and Supersuck? I hate to disagree with you on this one, but. The races YOU put down are some of the best racing going on right now. Close tight racing is much better than a run away as it is in Superbike. That's just MY opinion. But I am not that impressed with Superbike racing lately.  ::)   

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Novadesigns said:
Yeah I kind of agree with you there Jimmie, there hasn't been much interesting to watch for a long time in AMA Superbike.
Perhaps we are just spoiled by motoGP. :)

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kinda my point actually. Superbike is too much of a one-horse show. Hopefully it will be better next year with the return of Kawasaki and Honda having a bit more development time on the CBR now that it's all in-house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts