Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've adjusted my clip ons for a bit more comfort on my wrists and hands, just worried that I pushed them to far forward or am I still just not comfortable enough on the bike yet to take the weight of my arms?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also curious if my stock pegs are adjustable to raise my knees up into the tank alittle more? I can't tell and I'm still nervous to "explore" since I dont know much

·
MOTORADOR
10,781 Posts
Try engaging and developing the muscles of your core to support more of your body weight as well. Regardless of how aggressive the ergonomics of your bike might be, your wrists, arms and shoulders should always be relaxed to help you make smoother inputs and react more quickly in case of an emergency.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Try engaging and developing the muscles of your core to support more of your body weight as well. Regardless of how aggressive the ergonomics of your bike might be, your wrists, arms and shoulders should always be relaxed to help you make smoother inputs and react more quickly in case of an emergency.
+1. When I got my K6S a few years back, it replaced a 70s 2-stroke bike with traditional 70s sit-up-and-beg ergos. The K6 riding position killed my wrists until I figured I needed to work my core and back to take weight off my arms.

After a few weekends the riding position was very comfortable (well, apart from the factory seat, which put my @ss in a coma in 90 minutes, that is
;)). Adding a Suzuki gel seat made my @ss happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts