Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Holy............I think you can find an 04 leftover for close to that.........

·
Registered
796 Posts
avc8130 said:
I found a 2001 SV650S LEFTOVER at a dealer...they want $5299 plus tax for it. What does everyone think this is worth?
Thanks,
ac
no way. offer $3k for it even with zero miles. ;D

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's a 2001. I wouldn't give him over the good book value. You are gonna have some things you are going to have to address when you purchase it. There are parts that can deteriorate over time when not in use. I would have them check all the seals and stuff like that. Has it had gas in it? Has it ever been cranked? If so, there are more problems that can arise from it sitting with gas in it for that long. I guess the best thing I can say is, Buyer Beware.  ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
67GTONUT said:
Holy............I think you can find an 04 leftover for close to that.........
yes you can, a YEAR AGO! i got my 04 the end of the season last year for $200 more than they are asking. in no way is that a deal. i say ride your schwin up there and see if they will accept a clean trade ;)

but seriously, if they want that much for an 01, what are they asking for all their other bikes???

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
avc8130 said:
I was just wondering what everyone thought.  It seems like 05 leftovers go for $6500 OTD around here now.  That is with 6% NJ sales tax.  That is the best deal we could find...we contacted almost 20 dealers!
ac
Where in NJ are you ?

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
avc8130 said:
Parsippany, but we were calling dealers in PA, NJ, upstate NY and all 5 boroughs plus LI!

You know of a better deal?
ac
You call Jack Trebour Suzuki?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts