Discussion Starter #1
please speak up if this was you:)
silver 03 or newer SVS with some kind of luggage rack behind the rear seat

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
orangegilly said:
You saw Matt McHenry. He's got a Givi rack on his '03 SV1000S.
i thought matt has a blue one... hmmm, wait, yeah now that i think back...i saw him at bike night last year at QSL... that rack was nice BTW....LOL matt has a nice Rack

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah, I have a GIVI bag and rack on the back. It isn't the big expandable pack I had when I met you. It's a hard luggage now.

Did you see me or hear me?

Sorry, don't read in here much.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ANOTHER THREAD HI-JACKED BY THE CLEVELAND "GUYS"

Yeah, but you wnat to stay the night at his house and you only live 40 minutes away.....homo........

You're really starting to worry me Mike.....I am not sure what is worse, that you have access to those pictures, or that you know HOW to gewt access to those pictures.....

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Re: ANOTHER THREAD HI-JACKED BY THE CLEVELAND "GUYS"

Matt McHenry said:
Yeah, but you wnat to stay the night at his house and you only live 40 minutes away.....homo........
Oh oh....

Matt McHenry said:
You're really starting to worry me Mike.....I am not sure what is worse, that you have access to those pictures, or that you know HOW to gewt access to those pictures.....
You're just jealous you

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I'd rather stay the night at his place than ride drunk, which is the other alternative. Hopefully, his wife will be around, so wacky's gay leanings will stay hidden for a few hours (like overnight). :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
orangegilly said:
I'd rather stay the night at his place than ride drunk, which is the other alternative. Hopefully, his wife will be around, so wacky's gay leanings will stay hidden for a few hours (like overnight). :lol:
Yeah, ok......ever see "me, myself, and Irene" when he got up after the drunken night?

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Matt McHenry said:
orangegilly said:
Yeah, ok......ever see "me, myself, and Irene" when he got up after the drunken night?

Nope. Never saw it. Should I be worried? :shock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts