Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: This Site has become Lame...

and am I going to the opening showing as a storm trooper or Jedi?
Both are kinda boring. The apparent villains are in neat BLACK outfits and have light sabers with handles giving a medieval/crusader look to them. (apparent hero has a Nigerian look going. may be planned for Global Marketing. note: need Asians....)

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts

Dirty old men? I don't know what you are talking about. When I look at those photos all I see are pretty smiles. Especially the ones, I mean the one, on the left. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts

And I watch Vampire Diaries for the story line...

(At least, that's what my wife believes...)
Having seen one or two eps of this, the fact that about 3/4 of the cast seems to be male I can see why the questions of your gender are circulating, lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts

This has to be the only site I've been to that didn't have the Star Wars trailer the first day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

There! :thumbsup: (late though it is)
Well, no. I just figure given how terrible JJ Abrams' vision was for Star TREK that there isn't a whole lot of hope that he will have a better one for Star WARS.

Even if Star WARS was what he tried to turn Star TREK into.

At any rate, I have little desire to see it at this point.

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

^ What could J.J. Abrams do to Star Wars that Jar Jar Binks hasn't already done?

·
Registered
118 Posts

^ What could J.J. Abrams do to Star Wars that Jar Jar Binks hasn't already done?
It's probably too frightening to contemplate.

Realistically, everything after The Empire Strikes Back has been about selling toys and video games.

Having actually watched the trailer for this instalment, I can say that having Harrison Ford in it holds promise. But, then, I thought the same thing about Leonard Nimoy for Trek. And, in the end, Leonard Nimoy was the only enjoyable part of it.

Here is the real question. If this is to be a 3rd trilogy, how long before time travel is involved.

EVERYTHING Abrams does that is sci-fi gets a dose of time travel sooner or later.

1 - 20 of 395 Posts