Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
1,304 Posts
Re: funny motorcycle picture anyone have others

I finally found them. This seemed the appropriate thread for these. My very first trackday, circa 1996, on my trusty CB-1. Back then I thought I was cool, now I look at them and think, um, maybe not so much. Ruined a perfectly good nekkid sportbike.
I had a CB-1 a few years back, bought it on eBay for $1200 with little over 4000 mile on the bike.. it sat in someone's barn for a few years, I put on a fuel pump and some new tires and let it rip to 12,000 rpm.. that little 400cc engine sounded like a MotoGP bike with the Kecker exhaust. On the street you gotta be quick with your shifting foot, that close-ratio 6-speed gear box on the CB-1 doesn't allow much dependence on the torque of little 400cc engine.
I love that little bike for around town, screaming at 12,000 rpm and you still might be under the speed limit. It's also great for hopping on and off the curb if you park on the sidewalk as I did.

I sold it to a friend to encourage him to stop smoking, 'til this day he's still riding the CB-1 and off the smokes.

· Registered
1,304 Posts
I think it's a Chinese government plot to deal with the contry's overpopulation problem...

And you've gotta wonder what the legal system is like there...
In some ways, I think their legal system can be much more efficient than the US justice system.

Besides, what's a few hundreds dead or injured when you have 1.3 bilion in population.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts