Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dude,

I have black on my Red SVS and my girl's Blue SVS. There is no question.. the black looks very cool and so mcuh like stock that they're hardly noticeable. White ones look a bit dorky to me, but that's just how I see it. Now depending on the shade of blue that might look cool as well. Later..

M

·
0 Posts
Silver?

I was thinking of getting some frame sliders and painting them silver (to match the frame). has anyone tried this? I have a blue SVS.

Mike

·
Registered
235 Posts
RE

I have the regular Intuitive frame sliders in black on my '01 naked and they blend in so well they almost look stock.

-cos

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Really, I wish Nate offered Motosliders in different colors. Silver, black, and white are the only ones I currently would like to see.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
ShaggyZ said:
Really, I wish Nate offered Motosliders in different colors. Silver, black, and white are the only ones I currently would like to see.
You're not going to live long enough to find out if he ever does...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I went w/ white frame sliders on a silver bike. Right below the frame everything is black, I realized after I put something white there. Go w/ black.

·
Registered
536 Posts
You should get black sliders, because you should get Nate's. :)

[threadjack]
donnie, that's hilarious. One question, though ... how would I overclock my SV? 'Cause, you know, I'd do it. Already working on my first big case mod (Gixxer front end)...

[/threadjack]

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If Nate made them in ivory, I would buy them without hesitation.

I know he mentioned something about possibly getting different colors, but I can imagine it would be quite difficult to keep cost down with various colors available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a set of the white delrin sliders that I never used if anybody interested..

they are supposed to fit the hayabusa,.. so I don't know if they will bolt up to a SV or not... but you could get a good deal on em' if you can use em.

all you gotta do is some research.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts