Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
those are what i'm lookin at gettin. SS legal!! what'd u pay?

·
Registered
336 Posts
i actually think i can get 'em cheaper. but that's a good price nonetheless

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sweet. I like the black rims and brake calipers. I powder coated my rims a goldish color like the wheels on a Duc. It looks good with a blue bike. How are your lower forks in such good shape? Mine are speckeled so bad from I guess bugs rocks etc.. I am looking for something to cover the damage up with any ideas?

G

·
jeez...i -really- like the way that looks, usually mixing and matching colors could end up making your bike look cheesy, but man, awesome.

·
Registered
500 Posts
wacky_woodchuck said:
Powder coat them.. that's what I did.

Very nice. My powerd coater is somewhat of a moron though. When he coated my wheels he did all my brake rotor surfaces etc... I had to dremel tool all that off and it sucked bad. How did you so nicely keep the coat out of your contact surfaces?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Kevin said:
Very nice. My powerd coater is somewhat of a moron though. When he coated my wheels he did all my brake rotor surfaces etc... I had to dremel tool all that off and it sucked bad. How did you so nicely keep the coat out of your contact surfaces?
My wheels are still the stock dark grey color. Plus I pulled everything apart and sent it to him how I wanted it. Plus he did a super job in masking and such. He does lot's of bikes, so he know's what to mask and what to skip.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i'm gettin my fork lowers anodized black......a lil extra bling 8) something about anodizing that just adds a lil extra bling to it. Anyway, still looks great!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
those would look great on a pair of 03-04 gold gixxer forks. MMMMMMmmmmMMMM yummy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts