Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Motorcycle-Planet

I was hesitant to buy from this guy but I ended up winning some parts at a good price. Shipping says 24-48hours but could take up to 7 days. Never answered emails or returned calls regarding when they might show up or revised total shipping costs since i won multiple items. I payed within 24 hours via Paypal.

Well, two weeks latter he finally sent notification that the parts shipped. He packaged both parts in one box (yeah shocker...) to take advantage of the fact he rooked me on shipping costs. So from the time I paid it's going to be three weeks to receive the parts. :mad:

Another thing, any neutral or negative feedback comments, however great the buyer rating (some were 100%) results in a negative comment from them stating "another great ebayer!". wtf?? :( ???

Oh well, just wanted to spread the word in case you happen to be bidding on their stuff.

-Fin

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
This isn't the first complain I've heard about him. I've heard alot of problems with parts being a piece of shit and not fixable, and he calls you a fag over the phone when you complain.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I have bought from them before. The place is run by white trash little punks. They are smartasses in their emails and rude on the phone and just totally unprofessional in general. They are local, so I go to their store which is basically just a warehouse. Last time I bought from them, I paid cash at the store and then recieved like 5 payment reminders because they hadn't marked that I had paid for the item.

They suckass.

K

·
0 Posts
Thier feedback shows perfect or terrible.  They probably have a little high-and-mighty attitude because of thier 6000+ ebay count.  95%-96% for anything over 500 items is NOT a very good ebay score at all.  Thats about 300 pissed off customers  over time :eek: Most good stores are 99.7% or higher.

·
Registered
22 Posts
wonderjosh said:
I have bought from them before. The place is run by white trash little punks. They are smartasses in their emails and rude on the phone and just totally unprofessional in general. They are local, so I go to their store which is basically just a warehouse. Last time I bought from them, I paid cash at the store and then recieved like 5 payment reminders because they hadn't marked that I had paid for the item.

They suckass.
Dude, sounds like you have gone to them more then once. Vote with your $$ and go somewhere else, then tell them how many people won't buy from them in the future based on your posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts