Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF do people put things up and advertise them as for a SV, but not have pics?

Suzuki SV 650 SV650 Spitfire Tint Windshield

Link

I asked the guy for a pick (just to see if he had one), and NO! I have seen several of these in the last couple days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's a universal cruiser style shield. I actually put one of these things on a DRZ for a trip to Canada and it worked well (and looks goofy as hell). But it's not something you're going to want if you're concerned about how it looks. It's cheap and will function if your budget is limited but it's going to look even goofier on an SV.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I deff don't want that!! It just bugs that they say it's for a SV, but have no pics (even photochopped to show what it will look like.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hell, puig does that on their company website. try to find a picture of a Puig SV1000 hugger, i dare you. listing says SV, picture is for CBR or some other thing. drives me nuts.

·
Registered
213 Posts
What really ticks me off is when people list parts that are specific to and will only work on one bike, such as a gas tank, but they put "sv/gsxr/busa/blahblahblah" in the title. I can't think of how that would help them sell the item and it just makes it harder to find what you want when you do a search.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
WTF do people put things up and advertise them as for a SV, but not have pics?
do you realize how many pictures they would have to take to make everyone happy. and not to mention find every bike to mount the item on.... think about it that's a lot

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have the F-16, and it's pretty nice. Puts the wind right where it needs to be, just below the bottom of my helmet. The only complaint I have is that the windscreen vibrates a little and shakes the headlight. I may have to make some sort of bracket to reinforce the headlight so it doesn't shake. But I'll probably go back to completely naked once it gets warmer outside.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts