Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey, do those fit the stock SV clutch perch? i currently have a set of CRGs (only had to pay for one though!). unfortunately, i have a different clutch perch and it doesn't have a mirror perch. now that i've gone naked, i need a mirror perch on that side (and i don't really wanna pay another $100 for a CRG.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Anything on ebay you buy you have to use your own judgement. Personally I haven't been ripped off or scammed. I have bought some great parts for unreal prices, but I watched and waited. Just a few examples: Rear grab bar, OEM was over $100.. found on ebay in perfect condition $15 shipped, front fairing OEM was about $300 found on ebay with a small scuff $150. It's all about patients and finding a good deal from a good seller.

Some times it even works to find a new/dumb seller that doesn't take good pics or use a good description. I got my 08/09 GSXR rims for a great deal because the seller had low res pics and they were dirty in the pics ( I couldn't even tell if they were black or silver until I asked), they ended up being in almost perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I like to treat eBay like my bike, get comfortable with it, but never feel completely safe with it, something can go wrong. I just look for top rated seller's usually, unless its a b!tch slap in the face deal. Then I bid like Bill Gates.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts