Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to installing the sliders. I have only had the bike about 2 months and had never even had the fairings off. I am only moderately inclined at wrenching (and unfortunately don't have a garage so I was working curbside), and it took me maybe 1 1/2 hours start to finish. No problems whatsoever. Many thanks for the sliders and the super clear instructions...

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Cool, are those motosliders?
That's why they're posted in the Motosliders forum! :D

They look good!

We tried to make the instructions as complete as possible so that even those not so mechanically inclined wouldn't have too much trouble installing them. Some people are really concerned about how difficult the install will be. We really haven't gotten any complaints, and this is an example showing that it's not hard at all.

·
Registered
704 Posts
That's why they're posted in the Motosliders forum! :D

They look good!

We tried to make the instructions as complete as possible so that even those not so mechanically inclined wouldn't have too much trouble installing them. Some people are really concerned about how difficult the install will be. We really haven't gotten any complaints, and this is an example showing that it's not hard at all.
Heh, can't keep the totally obvious from me... lol

Good to know they're easy to install (and better to know they are battle tested). I'll be picking up a set soon, with some swingarm sliders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts