Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually hate salesman..and never try to be one....certainly not a pushy one. If I see people throw out my name if someone is asking for a particular part...I'll chime in...but usually do not go aggressively hunting down potential customers.

Decided to create message just to let know people what I currently do make and sell.

DZC plate holders: These are typically best when used with the HotBodies undertail..and make it so you do not have to drill holes in your nice new part, like HB suggests in their directions. Actually, no holes have to be drilled at all.

Caliper spacers: I have made and can make these...5 mm, 10 mm, and even 4 mm ones for the R6 caliper swap..I have made many of each of them. I make the simpler design...and not the tiered spacer that some see and use. With mine, you just pull out the alignment pin and insert the spacer. The more complicated one is nice, but honestly, better left to someone with a CNC lathe..not an old manual one like I use.

Belly Pans: I know, I know,,,they are taking forever...trust me, I know. Just trust in the fact that I am working on them.....making headway, a little bit at a time.

Tank risers: I do not really make a lot of these..but can if people ask. I am not out to steal anyone's customers....and there are a couple people already making them in the SV world. I did offer them with my quick release tank kits.....but am currently redesigning that product, and not selling those right now. If you want a standard riser, delrin or aluminum, with longer bolts..I can do that..if you do not want to use the other suppliers.

Wheel spacers: I could do these..but there is a man on the west coast who has been making them for over a decade..he is the man, I suggest you contact him. A real great guy and value to the SV world.

Swingarm sliders: I do make them..and sell them. There are other guys that make them too...on this board..to which I did not realize when I started making mine. This other Vendor and I have spoken, and agreed to be gentlemen..I'll keep making mine...and not mess with Frame sliders..which I could obviously make too. He won't play the price game and start a price war..that is not good for anyone.

I have the ability to make replacement pucks for some of the other brands out there...like R&G sliders...to which I have done for some of the Portal members. If you need something like that, feel free to ask.

Front Axle sliders: I do make these..whether you have a stock SV front end, or GSXR. If you have an SV front end..you need to send the axle to me for modding. Most customers by a spare and send that.

Clear clutch covers: I am going to be getting back into making them for the larger clutch covers, like SV1000's . The 650's , the clutch cover is not conducive for my style clutch window kit. For now, like until I win the lottery and buy a CNC..Wiedeck/Nille are the best bet, and form what I can see, they make some great products.

Seat covering: I can and do this....honestly most people can do their own, but if you do not feel like it, feel free to send my way. I have done about a dozen seats now including my own.

damper mounts: for mounting a GSXR stock style damper on an SV..gen II, after a front end swap.

Custom stuff: I have made some custom stuff for people.....things that are too complicated that can be made on a manual mill or lathe. If you have something in mind..let me know, if I can do it, I will...if not, I'll try to help you find who can.

I have made sprockets spacers for a couple guys, swapping to SSSA's...some other stuff too.

As always, thanks for the support and patronage. Its appreciated. You can see pics of almost everything on my website:
www.dougzcustoms.com

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also...forgot to add...due to some changes at work..I am not online nearly as much as I used to be....still contact me either via PM or email....I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

DZ

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Phone?? Whatchyou talkin' bout Willis?
Lol. I must have had a brain fart at work. I was totally talking to Blair. :p

Meh, I'll find your number and harass you one of these days. :nana:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$39 if you have a stock SV front end and I have to mod the axle, $35 if you have a GSXR style and I do not have to mod anything. Both prices include shipping back to you in CONUS. Thanks for the interest. DZ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.