Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had mentioned in this thread below..I am gonna be taking a break..from the parts machining for a while. Its a little bit being burned out, a little bit wanting more time to get my own projects done, and a little bit needing time to concentrate on the fiberglass stuff...which I have not touched in a couple weeks now.

Thread:http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=97690

Everyone that has already contacted me for some parts, so long as I have contacted back, I will be still making those things..some more custom sliders, some plate holders, some damper mounts, etc. I have you on my list.

For the people wanting belly pans....I can only promise to do my best..and hoping to have something ready to sell with in 4-6 weeks..in time for riding season. If anyone really needs one sooner, I have no issue with you buying one of the ones already on the market. I just feel bad I can not promise when I will have these ready. As anyone who does fiberglassing knows..its a PIA...so I do my best.

I still have a couple swingarm slider sets left from the above thread as well...let me know if you want one.

As always, thanks for the support and patronage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.