Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not, I am making progress on the belly pan mold/fabrication. So, in dire times, in an effort to get some seed money for the raw materials..ie good resin, mold release, etc...I'd like to get more efficient at my nights in the shop.

Right now, I make a few of this, a few of that, 3 of the other thing, etc. This is not a very efficient way to make parts...especially not manually. So, with that said...and barring any orders already in place to which we have corresponded about..either via PM or email..I want to start doing things in a batch style...to which I have seen work for other vendors. I'll make 5-10 items at a time, of any particular item. I'll start a list, and once the list hits 5 or so people interested, I'll dedicate a night in the shop just to making that particular product.

It will also make my life easier in ordering raw materials...and not carry materials that I do not have an immediate home for once machined.

You know the drill..place your name on the list for which ever you want....no need to PM...my PM box is always full these days..a good thing....but hard to get through sometimes.

swing arm sliders, with spools(aluminum only), white or black delrin. $30 shipped in CONUS

Axle sliders GSXR style ( you provide,axle ID's)..white or black delrin. $35 shipped in CONUS

SV modded axle front sliders( you send me axle), white or black delrin. $39 shipped in CONUS

DZC gen II GSXR damper mounts $40 shipped in CONUS

caliper spacers, 5 or 10 mm, set of 4, non shouldered, $32 shipped in CONUS

Woodcraft peg sliders, black delrin only, $15 shipped, in CONUS

Tank risers, with bolts( QR kits disc. for now....new style coming out soon)
12 mm std, aluminum $18, black delrin, $14, shipped in CONUS

DZC plate holders..gen II, best with Hot Bodies undertails, etc...$45 shipped in CONUS
Add on light option, $10 extra

I am sure I am forgetting some products...some things pending..like caliper pins, belly pans, new QR kits, etc.

You can see all products on my site..link in sig.

As always,thanks for the support and interest. DZ

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one wants anything?? Tax returns must be burning a hole in someone's pocket.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I would be interested in some spools for a ZX6R (front and rear)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want a license plate mount for a 07/08 GSXR 1k.
I'll see what I can come up with.

I would be interested in some spools for a ZX6R (front and rear)
Kawi's use 10 mm bolts, right? Just spools, or spool/sliders? If just spools..you know you can get them anywhere.

I'm still waiting for my caliper pins! 8)

Do you have any pictures of the woodcraft peg sliders?
Made the prototypes Tuesday night....waiting for a reply from Jan for the pins. He'll get the first set, since he requested them first. I'll make sure they work with his calipers, and then I'll start making more.

Peg sliders:

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=94758

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
axle sliders 04 gsxr 600 please in black
I also wouldn't mind pics of your latest design for the rear axle pin
PM/email me the ID's for each end of the axle..I'll make you a set next time in shop...either tomorrow or Monday.

rear axle pin?? what is this you speak of?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Kawi's use 10 mm bolts, right? Just spools, or spool/sliders? If just spools..you know you can get them anywhere.
Yep 10mm - I have spools in there now. I know I can get them anywhere, I'm looking to give you business.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep 10mm - I have spools in there now. I know I can get them anywhere, I'm looking to give you business.
So long as you can source bolts..longer bolts..(19mm longer)..the easiest thing for me to do is just make you a pair of pucks, with a 10 mm hole instead of normal 8 mm, and sell them like replacement pucks...just let me know if you want white or black.

I appreciate the business, BTW. We should just barter parts.

Hi doug!! lol.

Quick release for the tank :p

AND Belly pan. ;D
No soup for you.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Nope - I want brand new spool sliders ******.... and fork ones too! In black!

Let me know if there are certain parts you want.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
DougZ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, I had to clean out some messages.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope - I want brand new spool sliders ******.... and fork ones too! In black!

Let me know if there are certain parts you want.
Those axles were all I could think of for now.

As far as what you need, PM me and I'll get some stuff made up. Find out the pitch of the M10 bolts for the spools too......I have no way of checking.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
goramnit, I wanted you to make mine in brite pink, wtf man, I got muave, how dare you, lol. I am sending PM later, I have a feeling teh money in my pocket may be going towards my reservation at fontana :( > :)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a head's up..outside of the steering damper mounts, and Nate's special requests, to which he needs to send me some info on, all packages will be shipped today. Look for usps.com delivery confirmation emails at what ever address your paypal account uses.

Those waiting for damper mounts..I shall try to get another night in shop this week to finish.

As always, thanks for the support. DZ

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Whatcha need from meeeeeeee?!??!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If ya really want front axle sliders, the ID's of each of the axle.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts