Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
What an A$$! I just wish someone would tell him how to pronounce the firkin' word! ;D
On a side note.....I finally bit the bullet and got an insulin pump and I my insurance company makes me get all the supplies from.....you guessed it Liberty Medical! :D

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What an A$$! I just wish someone would tell him how to pronounce the firkin' word! ;D
On a side note.....I finally bit the bullet and got an insulin pump and I my insurance company makes me get all the supplies from.....you guessed it Liberty Medical! :D
Awesome! You and Dustin can be "pump buddies" now.

Wait... that sounds bad.

My dad still uses the needles.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Awesome! You and Dustin can be "pump buddies" now.

Wait... that sounds bad.

My dad still uses the needles.
That does sound a bit :gay:

We've talked about it and that's pretty much the reason that I decided to do it..... still not trilled about being "hooked" to a machine 24/7....but....if it buys me better health it will be worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Yeah, and with Obama's healthcare reform, it'll be even more affordable soon....
Most likely what will happen.....since I'll be over 50 by then and the gov'ment will want to keep "costs" under control .....some bureaucrat in a little office in DC will decide that it's to costly to "keep" me alive. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts