Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I recall the DVD was planned to be ready for sale sometime this month. How is it looking? Is there a date?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: DVD release for 2nd National SV rally?

Can we get a answer to this? I missed this years, and I want to see what I missed. Im definately goin next year!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts

azrider said:
Can we get a answer to this? I missed this years,  and I want to see what I missed.  Im definately goin next year!
Ditto, its a good motivator to make it to next year.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts

I wanna see the DVD too! Derek is there any news?

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts

I haven't heard anything yet, but I will ping AVT tonight when I get home and see if I can get the skinny. I'm really looking forward to seeing it as well. As a side note, once it does come out it would be really cool if everyone would help spread the word out there in SV-land. Hopefully we could get some more exposure to help the Rally grow, and especially help AVT sell some DVD's. How many Rallies do you know of that get their very own DVD produced for them ? :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts

Just heard back from Tom over at A Video Thing. You guys are really gonna dig what he's cooked up for the DVD this year.  You suckers had better buy them up too, cuz he has put an enormous amount of work into this. Here's the e-mail :

Derek,

Yes I have news, I should be done next week and have it out to be pressed.  I hope to post about it soon and then re-post when it's ready.  This year I was the only one doing editing.  Last year my sister and I worked on the project so that took more time.  This year I got record labels involved as well, and that probably took way more time than I have ever anticipated. In fact, I have been waiting on stuff for weeks from two record labels that I have never received and I finished up most of the editing last night without their stuff.  I am really sorry it has taken so long.  I have worked on this so much it's unreal, but I am sure everyone is going to enjoy it.  This year there is even a music video from one of the record labels.  I think that is pretty cool, but what a pain in the ass waiting around for people to get me the contracts.  I had one record label screw me at the last minute as well and I totally had to remove and re-do work that was already completed.  In any event.  I think I compiled the last render last night.  I just have to finish up some authoring and some of the graphics for the cover and bookelet can be completed while the DVD is being pressed.  Then it will be ready to go....

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts

Sweetness.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I think it's a given that most of us that were there are interested. I'm sure that interest will become apparent when we can actually buy the thing.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
arimichael said:
I think it's a given that most of us that were there are interested. I'm sure that interest will become apparent when we can actually buy the thing.
Good point. Maybe I'm a little too <sniff> sensitive tonight. Somebody hold me....... :-[

·
Registered
745 Posts
<----Extends arms....

Then lays the smack down and says "Quit being a wuss!". ;D

I'll take two. Tell them to hurry!

Are they gonna do a pre-order or do we just wait?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I definitely want a copy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Umm, yeah. I'm in for a copy. 8) Let us know when they're ready. I'll plop the money down whenever. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts