Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Dumb Question

682 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Lost1888
Ok laugh all you want but what is the thing called that you replace your rear seat with? Its that hard plastic rear seat replacement thing, I was interested in looking for one but do not know what it is called or where to find one... Anything everybody?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
That thing is called a seat cowl.

Damm1t! Beaten to it.
Thanks guys!!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.