Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my favorite road

mounted the digicam on a mini tripod, and duct taped it on the left mirror...the camera is rattling and leaning to the right, and there is a lot of wind noise...

since this is my first video ride...what do you guys and gals think?

http://www.vimeo.com/3566868

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
it says no stopping any time!!!!... nice, loos pretty clear

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice road and good picture quality, but I'd say try mounting it in/on your helmet or to the handlebars or something for a bit of a better angle. :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Cool. Looks like you had it leaned over pretty good. Wish there some roads like that near me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
sweet pics that looks like a blast! now i'm really excited for my ride to cali this summer. i'm going to be hitting up the pacific coast highway starting in LA and riding all the way up to the golden gate bridge. it's going to be amazing!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Aw man, you ruined the hunt. I was trying to see if I could match up a road that twists like that to one near San Pedro Lock & Key. :D

Nice setup, though. I've got a friend with a 250 (me, too) that's looking at budget mounting ideas, I'll send him the links in case it gives him some ideas :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Nice road!

Nice vis also. Funny how the guy on the bicycle didn't fall too far behind on the descent (I used to do that a lot).

Oh, and nicely executed U-turns...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL...so you can see the reversed key chain...i am up and down this road just about everyday

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is after midnight here in los angeles and i can't sleep

so guys and gals, in the meantime i'd appreciate it if you check the video again and leave a comment, critique, or whatever...regarding road condition, scenery, video, riding technique, etc...

i am getting to be a postwhore ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts