Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local Ducati dealership had a demo day today. I was bummed that I didn't hear about until after the fact (I spent all day at a Honda demo day :p). I was bummed until I saw what happened...

Apparently the man driving the blue truck clipped the Sebring while making a u-turn, sending the Sebring screeching into the crowd of bikes and people. Luckily, no one was seriously injured. The total damage to motorcycles is about $85,000.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
During the Yamaha's flight into the nearby Ducatis its top case hit the lady (barely) shown laying down in the 3rd picture. Got her in the lower back. She wasn't terribly injured...gonna be hella sore in the morning I bet!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Dang....that really sucks. I think it is funny how the ads on this thread are focusing on insurance do to the key words in the thread! :)

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
i got dibs on the forks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
wow.
do you know how the cars were involved? It looks like 2 cars and 2 bikes (and some parked bikes) were involved in the incident.

Hopefully no fatal outcomes were a result.

BTW, somebody tell homeboy to pull up his pants... both pairs he's got on :p

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you know how the cars were involved? It looks like 2 cars and 2 bikes (and some parked bikes) were involved in the incident.

Read at the bottom of my first post.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the guy in the cowboy hat....stereo typical Texas.....im from NJ lol we dont get that much

other wise that sucks!!!!

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
During the VFR's flight into the nearby Ducatis its top case hit the lady (barely) shown laying down in the 3rd picture. Got her in the lower back. She wasn't terribly injured...gonna be hella sore in the morning I bet!
What vfr? none in the pics

and that 1098's swingarm got rocked. never seen one bend or crack like that.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
wow.

BTW, somebody tell homeboy to pull up his pants... both pairs he's got on :p
Truck hits car, car spins out of control, car hits parked bikes, blue bike hits lady, everyone is sad.

·
Registered
843 Posts
The guy sitting on the 1098 in the third picture from the bottom is absolutely awesome. His name is marty. He took AMAZING care of me and my friend and is really passionate about his job. Sorry, just thought I would get a shameless plug in about him.

EDIT: I should know better than to not read the whole thread before asking questions...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts